Tuesday, September 23, 2008

M0re of West African Scam / Nigerian Advance Fee Fraud in Internet Web Mail Frauds and Email Letter Scams

I don't know how these guys are finding me, but is just received this email:

-----Original Message-----From: Bernie Immanuel [mailto:ankringan_tugu@hotmail.com]

Sent: Tue 9/23/2008 6:11 PM
To: xxxxx xxxxxxx
Subject: Inquiry


Dear Sir/Madam,

Good day,
I have visited your website. I'm quite interested on your products.If it is possible, I would like to order from you.
Do you have stock cisco product, - Type product : Cisco 7206VXR /NPE G2 - Qty Order : 1 Unit Can you ship this order to singapore via DHL or UPS Express?And term of payment for the item mentioned above, Will you accept to a credit card for payment in this transaction? I should be pleased if you could send me your new complete price list and other information. We would be grateful if you could send this information as soon as possible. We look forward to your replay and thank you for your coorporation in this matter.

Your Sincerely,

Bernie Immanuel _________________________________________________________________

It doesn’t take a genius to figure out that's another poorly executed African email scam.

Please, at least they should have come up with some Anglo-Saxon name, like: Adam Smith or John Brown that used email me wanting to pay lots of dough for our services…lol

I thought I warn those that never seen one before.

No comments:

Post a Comment